AT LEHANE MOTORS WE OFFER:
- A great reputation in the motor industry.
- Growth opportunities.
- Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment.
- Competitive wages and an attractive package for the ideal candidate.
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
We require pre-employment references.
We currently wish to recruit a Service Advisor on a permanent basis due to the reorganisation of our busy service department. Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of customer service.
- To carry out customer follow up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop.
- Prepare job cards with customer and vehicle information and detail of the work to be carried out.
- Provide quotations for scheduled service in advance.
- Liaise with customers who have their cars in for service and provide accurate quotation for additional work identified.
- Organise the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity.
- Arrange and record usage logs for courtesy/loan vehicles.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration and management of our busy service department.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be competent in advising and selling.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have strong organisational and planning skills.
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have strong PC skills.
- Be flexible in your approach to work.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of CDK (ADP/Kerridge) - useful but not essential.
- Fluent English.
- Employment references.
This position is for an immediate start. Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward a cover email together with a Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
VALETOR / GENERAL OPERATIVE
The ideal candidate will report to the valet manager, service manager and general manager.
- Valet all model vehicles, internally and externally, using the appropriate products and in accordance with Toyota Retailer standards.
- Oversee the smooth running of the Valet Department, including administration duties as required.
- Assist in a proactive way, the effective running of the valet department.
- Notify manager immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not required, or if valet cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Liaise with sales, parts and service departments for smooth coordination between departments.
- Manage costs and correct use of products in the department.
- Maintain a clean and neat workspace.
- Be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and health & safety standards
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and perform work required.
- Ability to work alone and as a team member, in a continuous learning & training environment. Attend training as required.
- Full clean driving license. Adhere to the rules of the road both within Lehane Motors and on all public and private roads.
- Fluent English.
This position is for an immediate start. Suitably experienced candidates should send an email application with a full Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
1ST, 2ND & 3RD OR 4TH YEAR APPRENTICE MOTOR VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
The ideal candidate will have appropriate experience based on their apprenticeship level, in aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics including the following:
- Perform work outlined on the job card, with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Toyota Retailer standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair, with senior technician supervision when mandatory, after confirming authorization by customer.
- Examine the vehicle and perform vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Escalate problems or undiagnosed issues to a senior motor technician or workshop controller.
- Notify service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not required, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Attend mandatory training.
- Maintain a clean and neat workspace and adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Apprentice Technician– ideally experienced with the Toyota brand.
- Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of manufacturer standards for warranty write-ups.
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
- Ability to work alone and as a team member, in a continuous learning & training environment.
- Full clean driving license.
- Fluent English.
These apprentice positions are for an immediate start. Suitably experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
- An excellent opportunity for an individual to join and complement our existing sales team.
- Experience in selling new and used vehicles, & working towards targets.
- Ensuring these targets are achieved by utilising all resources efficiently.
- Providing excellent customer service throughout the sales process.
- Maximising sales potential by proactively sourcing new customers.
- Providing finance solutions to customers and reaching car finance sales targets.
- The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in sales in the motor industry.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Experience with working independently as well as in a team-based environment.
- Strong communication, negotiating and closing skills.
- Proven track record in delivering results in a current role is important.
- Computer technology experience required while Salesforce knowledge is an advantage.
- A passion for the motor industry.
- Fluent English.
- Full clean driving licence.
This role is for an immediate start. Suitably experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.