• A great reputation in the motor industry.
• Growth opportunities.
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment.
• Competitive wages and an attractive package for the ideal candidate.
• We require pre-employment references.
• If you would like to advance your career, please email your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com
The Role :
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join and complement our existing sales team.
Selling new and used vehicles, & working towards targets.
Ensuring these targets are achieved by utilising all resources efficiently.
Providing excellent customer service throughout the sales process.
Maximising sales potential by proactively sourcing new customers.
Providing finance solutions to customers and reaching car finance sales targets.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in sales, not necessarily in the motor industry, although this will be an advantage
Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
Experience with working independently as well as in a team based environment.
Strong communication, negotiating and closing skills.
Proven track record in delivering results in a current role is important.
Computer technology experience required.
A passion for the motor industry.
Full clean driving licence.