Toyota has unveiled its 201 offers ahead of the Hybrid Advantage Event.
Fantastic offers will be in place during the New Generation event, for both hybrid and petrol models .With trade-in boosters of up to €3,000, APR’s from 2.9% on passenger cars and 1.9% on commercial vehicles, it has never been easier for Irish drivers to upgrade to Toyota.
Toyota’s self-charging Hybrids, which are in electric mode on average over 50% of the time, produce less harmful emissions and allow drivers to make fuel savings on every trip. As an added advantage, all Toyota Hybrids are automatic cars.
Demand is high, so we recommend registering your interest early to avoid disappointment!
All Hybrid Advantage offers include 3 years servicing as standard. The deal highlights include:
- Corolla Hatchback hybrid from €26,370 or €210 per month
- Corolla Saloon hybrid from €26,820 or from €215 per month
- Corolla Touring Sports hybrid from €28,420 or from €220 per month
- Camry hybrid from €39,750 or from €304 per month
- C-HR hybrid from €31,710 or a trade-in booster up to €3,000
- RAV4 hybrid from €35,900 or from €273 per month with a low APR of 3.9%
Michael Gaynor, Marketing Director at Toyota commented;
“We’re very excited about 201 as it’s the first selling period where we have all our new generation models on display and ready to test drive. There is clear momentum behind the Toyota brand with our market share already surpassing last year’s, and we expect this to continue for 201 as thousands of people make the switch to self-charging hybrid.
And, with some fantastic additional offers on some of our new generation petrol models, there’s never been a better time to buy a Toyota. However we’d urge customers not to delay as demand exceed supply on certain models.”